Sunday, February 10, 2008

When I write

When I write I always have to use my computer.  I hate writing on paper with a pen or a pencil.  I just think it's not my thing.  I type so much more faster and I feel like I can express myself better when I use a computer.  I usually like sitting on my bed with my computer on my lap, all comfortable and relaxed.  I tend to procrastinate, which I know is a very bad habit.  However, it works for me.  When I try to write things or work on my assignment before hand I just can't concentrate.  I get easily distracted and it takes me a longer time to start and finish.  I guess I do better the last minute.  I get my act together and I work a lot faster.  I know this is a bad habit which I am going to have to work on so I won't be too stressed out with too much work to do.  I also have other people read my essays on the computer before turning it in, so I can make corrections easily.  I know if I work ahead of time I'll have enough time to go to the SRC and get my paper evaluated.  This will probably help me a lot.  But, briefly that's how I usually write and work for most of my assignments.  

No comments: